Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,523 views
Can somebody properly explain the car with the Chilly please? I really tried hard to get it but I just can't see what's going on there.
 
Can somebody properly explain the car with the Chilly please? I really tried hard to get it but I just can't see what's going on there.
Text being spread over doors...think Top Gear whenever they put sponsors on cars, for example, the 24hr race at Silverstone. :lol:
 
Text being spread over doors...think Top Gear whenever they put sponsors on cars, for example, the 24hr race at Silverstone. :lol:

Yeah, I tried that in every way I could imagine, I still didn't see it. I really need it explained to me. I'm dumb, clearly.
 
Yeah, I tried that in every way I could imagine, I still didn't see it. I really need it explained to me. I'm dumb, clearly.
Capsicum.

Capsi cum.
 
gQCtprc.jpg
 
This may come in handy from time to time.

66e0fd4d-i-know-a-lot-of-people-who-can-use-this.jpg

I needed one of these after my phone skipped across concrete a few times. The form required some modification, but I made it work.
 
The Bald Eagle facts are a quite off. :rolleyes:
Care to point out which facts (note: last 'fact' is used for comedic purposes) are wrong?
 
Care to point out which facts (note: last 'fact' is used for comedic purposes) are wrong?

Bald Eagles are one of the 15 largest eagle species in the world.

http://www.walkthroughindia.com/around-the-world/15-largest-and-biggest-eagles-in-the-world/

And while they do eat a lot of fish, they also eat ducks, muskrats, and sometimes turtles. They also eat carrion.

http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/Birds/Facts/fact-baldeagle.cfm

So yes, they are more than a glorified seagull.
 
Back