Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,600 views
12243443_10156243396375483_597652558501255663_n.jpg
 
I put in a petition to make a grilled chicken our national bird. However at the moment we have to settle for a Swan

Isn't one of the prerequisites:
The bird in question must be alive for it to be considered for selection? :P
 
Minor detail.
I'm willing to compromise, and grill a Swan. But that just raises different questions altogether. Something about, not allowed to kill them or something... I dunno. Some people just don't like original ideas.
 
You don't have to kill a bird to grill it. Just sayin


/gets coat ]
 
Why does it have to be alive, isn't the Scottish national animal a unicorn?
 
The games of chess I had with babies have been amazing I will have you know. They have a lot of skill.
 
Note to all possible future parents, you might wanna be paying attention to these posts. :lol:
 
Heck, I put coffee in the water jug attached to the cage while I showered them with the hose. Of course they were drunk, so they were happy. The ones that managed to live turned out just fine.
Only coffee? I intend to give mine whisky during time in the cage.
 
How not to Discipline your baby

 
How not to Discipline your baby


Wait that isn't how you're suppose to discipline your child? Is everything I've done wrong :(:lol:?
 
Back