Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,590 views
bb8a223d-home-for-the-holidays.png
 
"Join us this summer, when Dolph Lundgren joins the marines with a very special mission!"
 
Sorry America.

0Mbae7y.jpg



Freedom is basically a glorified seagull.

I ain't even mad.

And the funnies are back to proper form I see :lol:


Jerome
 
Last edited:
Oh my god, it's the rise of the evil duck people! Ahhhhhhhhhh, I SAW THIS DAY COMING TOO!
 

The first time I ever saw this one, my childhood was destroyed so bad. Even today I still feel sad every time I stumble upon it on the interwebz. Why o why here too.
 
Oh my god, it's the rise of the evil duck people! Ahhhhhhhhhh, I SAW THIS DAY COMING TOO!

And that's why you should always choose fighting 100 duck-sized horses over fighting a horse-sized duck.
 
Back