Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,883 views
35719133.jpg
 
First thing you learn on the bus: No one wears their seatbelt. Ever.
 
Has nobody ever considered crouching?
 
Also works with Prius drivers and vegetarians.

"Oh, I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat meat. I haven't had meat in 3 years."

"Well, I haven't had a banana in a month. I'm not sure what you're bragging about."
 
"Oh, I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat meat. I haven't had meat in 3 years."

"Well, I haven't had a banana in a month. I'm not sure what you're bragging about."

I forget which comedian said it, but to paraphrase, "Whenever you invite a vegan over for dinner, you have to make something to accommodate them. But when a vegan invites you over for dinner, they won't make anything for you to eat."
 
Back