Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,750 views
4Bhz1FS.jpg
 
I wonder how many points I would get for doing 140 mph?
 
Yes best value but immediate confiscation of your vehicle which, in Canada, is a death sentence.

That would be a 400 series highway, you would need to be going over 150 kmh to have your car confiscated.
 
So if you go 119 you get no points?

114 kmh = no points
115-119 kmh = 2 points, I think...Dont quote me, I've only been ticketed to the extremes, either fine and no points or yelled at by the cop and sent to the judge to explain why I was going so fast. Couldn't tell you what it's like in between those two 2 points.
 
You would get points that are only usable in America, Myanmar, Brunei, and that nation Chef Boyardee is using as a tax haven.
So, I'm free to speed outside of those countries as long as my gauge is in mph?:D:sly:
 
Back