Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,628 views
xfFs0gV.png
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're not getting the joke at this point.
 
I think he's just messing with you.
Oh I'm sure of it. Sadly it'd still take a feat of retconning to have understood the original joke.
 
Try telling that to someone from Madagascar.
 
JEP is my local newspaper.
 
^ Where was this image last night when the world was making plans for this morning?... I love it!!!
 
I was given toothpaste Oreo cookies last year.

My colleague was really disappointed when I asked for more.

I like mint chocolate.
 
JEP is my local newspaper.
And a very odd one at that. Some of the stories my housemate used to show me from the JEP were very strange. Or maybe that's just Jersey life.
 
And a very odd one at that. Some of the stories my housemate used to show me from the JEP were very strange. Or maybe that's just Jersey life.
No, that's how it is here. The week I moved here one of the front page headlines was 'Dog Stuck In Drain'.

I should have know then.
 
Back