Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,719 views
April Fool's!

12888497_1361366973890528_6450651319702694013_o.jpg

Bottom centre's underage. Reported.
 
I was given toothpaste Oreo cookies last year.
A lady my wife worksakes spectacular desserts. Last year she made those and brought them to work.

This year she brought in decorated, chocolate covered cotton balls.
 
TB
This year she brought in decorated, chocolate covered cotton balls.

How brilliantly wicked.

Then he gives you a glass of Orange Juice to wash down those cookies.....

Yeah...I don't get that either. What's so wrong with orange after toothpaste? I must have no taste buds.
 
Yeah...I don't get that either. What's so wrong with orange after toothpaste? I must have no taste buds.

I guess you don't because it's the worst thing ever.
 
Pretty much me on GTP:

"I'll just go on and see if anyones liked my post/status."

*3 Hours Later*

*Clicking through pages of the Odd Modifications thread.*
 
Back