Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,569 views
Against the AUP? Well ban him, ban the monkey.

longform-27295-1460018915-8.jpg
 
If they were the other way around, it would have taken me a lot longer to get it. :lol:
 

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walkie-talkie
The phone is ringing: no time to talk
Air guns loud and coffee warm, tires kicked around
Your seat is torn
And now it's all right, it's OK
And you may look the other way
Rearview mirror not glued on
Sideview mirrors cracked the other day

Whether you're a domestic or an import
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
you need a wheel balance with that?
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'...
Ball joints are cracked
If it's all good then your staying aligned...

Well the lift goes low and then gets high
And if neither, I'm off the clock, bye
Got the ASE patch on my shoulder
I'm a flat-rate man and I just can't lose
You know it's all right, it's ok
I'll live to see another day
Scheduled 10 hours
But laundry company blocked the showers...

(Lyrics by the BG's)
 
How on hearth did they think that would make sense to anyone?
 
I actually know people who prefer slicing their own, claiming they stay fresher for a longer time.

They're typically old enough to remember a time when they baked their own buns, but they exist.
 
Sometimes just trying to think of the pun can be a real pain
 
So who else will rise to the challenge?
 
Back