Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,628 views
1. Buy that card
2. Give to hot sister (or the ugly one, if that's your kink)
3. ????
4. Profit

In other news...

(Redacted. PrtScrn was used in the process of creating this funny picture)
 
Last edited:
That's some ingenuity right there.
 
wd2t1IG.jpg

Was this down South? :odd:
 
And why is the illuminati all-seeing eye in the background of this? :odd:

Shhh, just let it happen...

TB
Glad I loaded the next page first.

Are... are you a time traveler?

Did I post something funny on the next page?
 
What's in the box?? What's in the f-... Oh. Okay then, roger that.
 
Are you saying that you take your phone out of your pocket before going to the toilet?
I never have my phone in my pockets if I'm at home. The only time I'll have my phone with me as I'm going to the toilet is if I were - *gulp* - using a public toilet.
 
I never have my phone in my pockets if I'm at home. The only time I'll have my phone with me as I'm going to the toilet is if I were - *gulp* - using a public toilet.

It'll start happening eventually.
 
Back