Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,681 views
when-a-yu-gi-oh-player-shows-up-to-awrestlingmatch-by-700-2033427.png

847.png

pokemon_sun_and_moon_by_roro102900-da24hhy.jpg

046a147885a7b1f8db19534ecc0a516e.jpg

5c4312cd4655317f38e9721d4bf18376.jpg

21-let-me-in-I-m-a-fairy-spider-meme.jpg
 
Dude leaves his house, climbs into an F-22, flies an F-16, and drops a bomb from an F-15.

THAT.

Is versatile!!!!
I don't get it.
 
Dude leaves his house, climbs into an F-22, flies an F-16, and drops a bomb from an F-15.

THAT.

Is versatile!!!!
I didn't know the names, but I was about to say they're all different fighter jets.
 
Is "dank" good or bad? I can't keep up with young people talk these days.
It's good, I think. Pretty sure it means high quality.
 
Actually...Look at how low the rope goes. This guy could - as effed up as it is - use the hanging body to get out.
 
Actually...Look at how low the rope goes. This guy could - as effed up as it is - use the hanging body to get out.

It's not effed up. He needs to survive, and that rope - nevermind the body - is his only opportunity.
 
Back