Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,860 views
1QYwl2j.jpg


Oco8eFJ.jpg
 
Dennisch, that first one might be in bad taste.
 
I wouldn't say so. I personally think the use humour in the wake of a tradegy is part of overcoming the shock and tradegy itself.

It's not mockery and isn't meant hurtful or offensive.
Which is why I said might.

My family's the kind that likes dark humor so this didn't bug me.
 
Is it bad taste or is it a wake up call?
I'd think wake up call is better. But you know, it's the internet and there are a lot of people that'd get offended.
 
TB
Like anyone eating popsicles gives a flying flip about vegetables.

This is probably one of the most honest statements to ever appear on the internet.
 
This is probably one of the most honest statements to ever appear on the internet.
QFT. Although...Veggies are okay? They do nothing but eating them could help?

(Gah, I know that could be taken in the wrong context)
 
This is probably one of the most honest statements to ever appear on the internet.
I like popsicles. I like vegetables.

However, I do not like vegetable-flavored popsicles.
 
Back