Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,883 views
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
I could've sworn these two images came up two pages ago.
If they did, apologies.

Edit: looks like the Chris Evans one was on the last page. I probably saved it off here as well :lol:
 
The character Mr. Haney from Green Acres, and Ted Cruz, a Presidential candidate during the Republican party primaries.
 
The resemblance? The character Mr. Haney was not MENSA material.

Probably before your time, what with the show being on from '65 to '71...... I watched it as a prime-time network show, so I'm old.
 
The resemblance? The character Mr. Haney was not MENSA material.

Probably before your time, what with the show being on from '65 to '71...... I watched it as a prime-time network show, so I'm old.
What resemblance? They look nothing alike to me.
 
Back