Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,934 views
Aw shoot, the robot apocalypse has started...View attachment 569089

63056647.jpg
 
Aw shoot, the robot apocalypse has started...View attachment 569089

An article I read in the news paper a few weeks back claimed that a Russian lab had had to halt AI experiments because on of their robots using their program kept escaping onto public streets and they had to recapture it several times.

I can only hope that it was misinformation that led this story to print.
 
How else are you supposed to make sure it's in neutral? Look at it? That's not a good addition to the meme. This one actually makes sense (in that it doesn't make sense):

11266757.jpg
Its only a meme keep your panties on
 
@ProjectWHaT Yeah I saw a lot of them, none of them made any sense, and all of them were on run down family sedans :lol:.
Loved my trip to China, it is an incredible country to visit, and it is a goldmine for translation errors to be featured here :).
One I didn't get a photo of was at a train station...It had a separate queue for 'imitation tickets' :lol:
 
On the subject of bad Chinese translations, here are a couple I spotted when I was in Lanzhou a couple of years ago.
\
20140720_163831.jpg


This was above a urinal in a public toilet
20140724_165924.jpg


Unfortunately the museum was closed..
20140720_194443.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20140720_163831.jpg
    20140720_163831.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 21
What is up with Skeletor in the middle?
 
PUNISHED CHRIST:
A fallen Messiah, and a very naughty boy!​
 
Back