Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,584 views
a0dvKmX_460s.jpg
 
I think I missed the joke
Usually when a police officer Comes to your door and says that a family member has probably been killed or injured but he just had some bad news from a newspaper.
 
I think I missed the joke

Usually when a police officer Comes to your door and says that a family member has probably been killed or injured but he just had some bad news from a newspaper.

Modifying that slightly, they're calling the newspaper bad. It's a bad newspaper (tabloid?). He's handing her some poorly written news.
 
Modifying that slightly, they're calling the newspaper bad. It's a bad newspaper (tabloid?). He's handing her some poorly written news.

Yeah its a bad newspaper like @Liquid said "The Sun" here in the UK makes some of the worst news articles around.
 
Edit out expletive and repost, @Dennisch.
 
Back