Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,594 views
gPkf0nv.jpg
 
Can we please stop with the political stuff?
 
I know there's a thread for funny political pictures but I don't think it's that big a deal since it's funny. If it's posted in the wrong place I'm sure a mod will take care of it when they have the time.
 
Fat butt that was the Subway spokesperson cause he lost a lot weight by "eating Subway" then got busted for being a child porn guy.
 
OVNz2sE.jpg




Uhh... How old is Wendy? Sounds like the King might be Jared II.
If that would be a joke this is pure gold. But I'm afraid it's not :sick:
 
Oh, the ignorance. Did that writer even attempt to research where Halloween came from? It may have pagan roots but even Christians acknowledged it as the complete opposite as accepting evil; it was all about deterring evil from the household.

Ignorant pricks.
 
That comic had a different title. I think it said something like "miners brought birds because when there's less oxygen the birds will tweet".
 
That comic had a different title. I think it said something like "miners brought birds because when there's less oxygen the birds will tweet".

They brought canaries because the canary would die first.
 
Back