Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,597 views
Somebody needs to brake these pun chains, I'm getting tyred of thinking up a saddle-ble response
 
funny-road-signs-49.jpg
 
Toyota was supposed to be in this pic as well but it broke down a block from the bar.
While giving Lewis Hamilton a lift. :sly:
 
That's what you get for parking in a bus stop

Nah that's where the thing kicked the bucket, the driver (and family) seemed to have narrowly made it out the back of the car in time to take a picture for Instagram with the hashtag #acaseofthemondays
 
Nah that's where the thing kicked the bucket, the driver (and family) seemed to have narrowly made it out the back of the car in time to take a picture for Instagram with the hashtag #acaseofthemondays

My reply should of came across as a tongue in cheek comment (since we're in the funny pictures thread). Of course I hope that everyone involved escaped unhurt. We have similar issues with Vauxhall Zafira's (General Motors) this side of the pond

image5_1.jpg
 
My reply should of came across as a tongue in cheek comment (since we're in the funny pictures thread). Of course I hope that everyone involved escaped unhurt. We have similar issues with Vauxhall Zafira's (General Motors) this side of the pond

View attachment 631479

I know your comment was, and I'm sure you don't wish they burned in the vehicle, my comment should be an obvious joke, playing off your joke. I even used a sarcastic hashtag for the situation.
 
Back