Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,601 views
17022209_10154644092721743_1633803474909797877_n.jpg
 
He sure likes displaying his wealth. I have never seen so much gold and marble in one room.

What do you expect from a 'man of the people' ;)
 
'Man of the Peephole'. Pfft.
 
Maybe Trump hasn't Tweeted anything, and it's just Obama controlling his phone
 
Maybe Trump hasn't Tweeted anything, and it's just Obama controlling his phone

Wait a minute, have Obama and Trump ever been at the same place at the same time? :odd:


I know they have, but that fact would ruin my terrible joke!
 
Maybe Trump hasn't Tweeted anything, and it's just Obama controlling his phone
Now he's tweeting how terrible Obama was. You're obviously right and he's trying to throw you off the scent.
 
Maybe they asked for Coke instead of Pepsi
 
I really want this meme, but where it says 2017 at the top as a title, "Clever girl", where he says Clever Girl, and then the Raptor saying, "Did you just assume my gender?"

Needs to be done.
 
Back