Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,829 views
9dfbv_d.webp
 
Star Wars episode order

And I haven't even watched a single one of the movies.
 
I just don't see how the math plays any part in that, A Star Wars joke with the punchline being something happening to Jar-Jar would be funnier.
 
I don't like Star Wars. RIP me.
That's nothing, me prefering the Prequels over the original and The Force Awakens has gotten me on the Star Wars fandom #1 Most Wanted spot
 
That's nothing, me prefering the Prequels over the original and The Force Awakens has gotten me on the Star Wars fandom #1 Most Wanted spot
That would be reserved for George 'Enhanced Edition' Lucas.
 
Haha, that's exactly what I do in campsite shower blo.... wait, I'm not falling for that!

You don't need to. We already know about your dogging exploits.
 
I lock my strippers up in my toolbox along with all the other tools I frequently use.
 
I just realized that actually I have way more studs in my house than strippers. I have so many studs I need a stud finder just to find a particular one I'm interested in.
 
I just realized that actually I have way more studs in my house than strippers. I have so many studs I need a stud finder just to find a particular one I'm interested in.

I can't use a stud finder because it starts beeping as I get close.
 
Back