Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,301 comments
rawImage.jpg

a689f52349a4aa87ab2ed3809fd51355.jpg

"It was all 8s, or maybe there was a B or two?"
Response 1: "Ok, yea there's only one plate like that. That's Bill's. Easy to remember huh?".
Response 2: "Ok, yea there are 4 plates like that, all of them registered to Bill."
Response 3: "Crown Vic? It was probably actually the Mercury. Yea I know that guy. We deal with him a lot. He's over there on Choctaw Ave."

I tried to pick a Michigan sounding street name.

"It was all 8s, or maybe there was a B or two?"
Response 1: "Ok, yea there's only one plate like that. That's Bill's. Easy to remember huh?".
Response 2: "Ok, yea there are 4 plates like that, all of them registered to Bill."
Response 3: "Crown Vic? It was probably actually the Mercury. Yea I know that guy. We deal with him a lot. He's over there on Choctaw Ave."

I tried to pick a Michigan sounding street name.
As there is for many other things, there's an xkcd for this, too.
license_plate.png

I just lost tomorrow's lunch and I haven't even had tomorrow's breakfast yet. :boggled:

I mean don't get me wrong, I find it mildly funny (probably says a lot about me) but it's also mildly disturbing.

Are you going to eat that meat? That's basically grass filtered through a cow. Are you going to eat that vegetable? That's pretty much mud and sunlight. Are you going to look at that painting? It's basically just a bunch of paint. Are you going to fly in that plane? It's basically just metal, wires, and jet fuel.
This post gave me an existential crisis.

Latest Posts

Back