Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,818 views
rawImage.jpg

a689f52349a4aa87ab2ed3809fd51355.jpg
 
I just realized that actually I have way more studs in my house than strippers. I have so many studs I need a stud finder just to find a particular one I'm interested in.

I call him Douglas.
 

"It was all 8s, or maybe there was a B or two?"
Response 1: "Ok, yea there's only one plate like that. That's Bill's. Easy to remember huh?".
Response 2: "Ok, yea there are 4 plates like that, all of them registered to Bill."
Response 3: "Crown Vic? It was probably actually the Mercury. Yea I know that guy. We deal with him a lot. He's over there on Choctaw Ave."

I tried to pick a Michigan sounding street name.
 
"It was all 8s, or maybe there was a B or two?"
Response 1: "Ok, yea there's only one plate like that. That's Bill's. Easy to remember huh?".
Response 2: "Ok, yea there are 4 plates like that, all of them registered to Bill."
Response 3: "Crown Vic? It was probably actually the Mercury. Yea I know that guy. We deal with him a lot. He's over there on Choctaw Ave."

I tried to pick a Michigan sounding street name.
As there is for many other things, there's an xkcd for this, too.
license_plate.png
 
That last picture may not be AUP friendly...
 
I just lost tomorrow's lunch and I haven't even had tomorrow's breakfast yet. :boggled:

I mean don't get me wrong, I find it mildly funny (probably says a lot about me) but it's also mildly disturbing.
 

Are you going to eat that meat? That's basically grass filtered through a cow. Are you going to eat that vegetable? That's pretty much mud and sunlight. Are you going to look at that painting? It's basically just a bunch of paint. Are you going to fly in that plane? It's basically just metal, wires, and jet fuel.
 
Are you going to eat that meat? That's basically grass filtered through a cow. Are you going to eat that vegetable? That's pretty much mud and sunlight. Are you going to look at that painting? It's basically just a bunch of paint. Are you going to fly in that plane? It's basically just metal, wires, and jet fuel.
This post gave me an existential crisis.
 
Are you going to eat that meat? That's basically grass filtered through a cow.
*That's not how meat works, it sounds like you've been eating cow ****.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's not how meat works, it sounds like you've been eating cow ****.

Huh? Sounds like y'all don't know how cows work ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back