Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,044 views
things_you_cant_unsee_03.jpg
 
^^

Woah :odd: Where was the pics taken?
 
The recovery-mobile!
 
monday-dar-271.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Just to make it clear to everyone : that's not the stig, that's the ghost rider and not Cage!

Most funny : riding near cops on a mini bicycle
Most impressive : chasing an Z3M (For me)

So I would quote : Ghost Riders bike impounded. Stole kids panda bike
 
Is that a white Ford Mustang near the bottom-right corner of the 1st pic?

I wondered that too. Car guys!!!

It does look like a 4th-gen Mustang, but i think the tail lights are wrong. Probably some Japanese Coupe of a similar era that wasn't sold outside the domestic market.
 
No, pretty sure that is a Mustang. You see quite a few of them around. Some Japanese love anything made in America regardless of how rubbish it may be.
 
Really looks like Amazon's page. Are they related or is that a potential copyright infringement?
wait I thought that was amazon! :eek:
my mind has been blown.
 
PureAwesomeness
No, pretty sure that is a Mustang. You see quite a few of them around. Some Japanese love anything made in America regardless of how rubbish it may be.

For sure is a Muatang. SN95 Body style.


What's the red car bellow the Stang?
 
Initially, I thought it was a Ford Escort but the rear window looks too short.
 
^Thats true.
demotivational-posters-st-peter-could-be-anything.jpg
 
I hate to bash you Americans but I think when it comes to cars you have made a lot more rubbish than the Japanese :-)

Oh, agreed on the car front, but we they eat up every absurd fad Japan shoots out the pipelines. I mean, there's people in America who are willing to put stickers on their car promoting that they're new and crappy drivers...who aren't required to put them on the car.

Leave it to BMW to put a car on a track with the track on the car:

800px-1980-05-24_Nelson_Piquet_im_BMW_M1%2C_N%C3%BCrburgring_S%C3%BCdkehre.jpg

Courtesy of Lothar Spurzem at WikiMedia Commons.
 
Last edited:
PureAwesomeness
I hate to bash you Americans but I think when it comes to cars you have made a lot more rubbish than the Japanese :-)

Funny cause I recall the old Honda rusting in two. As well many of the small Toyota, Nissan pick ups. Rust in half literally!

We have repaired some of these. All manufactures have their problems and regrets.

I for one don't appreciate the bashing.
 
Back