Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,994 views
Just to make it clear to everyone : that's not the stig, that's the ghost rider and not Cage!

I know it isn't the Stig but it fits IMO. I also said evil Stig. Everyone knows who the Stig is, everyone knows he's cyborg in a white race suit with Zeus' blood coarsing through his veins and a stare that will pierce solid steel. *too much?..I don't think so :D*

My first Facebook girl meme!
10890055.jpg
 
Last edited:
enough-logo.gif
 
I hate to bash you Americans but I think when it comes to cars you have made a lot more rubbish than the Japanese :-)

I have to agree. Americans cars are last on my list (with the exception of a few).


dma-daily-morning-awesomeness-91.jpg


dma-daily-morning-awesomeness-151.jpg
 
There can only be one Jack-O-Lantern!

301225_247426165309629_243388962380016_762963_551669487_n.jpg
 
Is that a white Ford Mustang near the bottom-right corner of the 1st pic?
There's also a Stagea, which is probably the fastest car in the photo.
 
There's also a Stagea, which is probably the fastest car in the photo.

Are you sure? Looks like a Honda Oddysey (spelt right?) to me.
 
Yeah, blah blah.

Back to the funny.
tumblr_ljcbxwKqIk1qfeowao1_500.jpg

draft_lens17988750module150440660photo_1306420138challenge-accepted-comic.

russian-brides-640x773.jpg
 
Last edited:

Huge fail here. Wanna guess why?













Jupiter is made of gas. Unless if they want to fall through the planet, be burned in the middle of Jupiter to death from the gravitational pull and its heat, then I don't think OccupyJupiter would be sucessful...
 
Ah crap. Now I'll have to unpack...
 
Huge fail here. Wanna guess why?
Jupiter is made of gas. Unless if they want to fall through the planet, be burned in the middle of Jupiter to death from the gravitational pull and its heat, then I don't think OccupyJupiter would be sucessful...

Huge fail here. Wanna know why?

Jupiter actually has a core of dust and ice in the middle...



















 
Huge fail here. Wanna guess why?













Jupiter is made of gas. Unless if they want to fall through the planet, be burned in the middle of Jupiter to death from the gravitational pull and its heat, then I don't think OccupyJupiter would be sucessful...
Damn. I was actually thinking of going to Jupiter to speak my mind...:rolleyes:
:lol:
 
lets see who gets it, I was laughing myself off with this.

tumblr_l4c2izd2QV1qbscr0o1_500.jpg
 
Are you sure? Looks like a Honda Oddysey (spelt right?) to me.

Yeah there is a Stagea. (left of the S13 and up one)
 
Back