Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,608 views
LPlzYFu.jpg
 
@TB hasn't liked an awesome and hilarious Deadpool comic bit right away, wah???
 
A Postbox that severely dislikes the number 5
 
Oh my god. I actually googled that.
 
Took me a minute or two, it was only the lack of a question mark that gave it away.
 
I GET IT NOW.

Whoever made that should get a promotion.
 
My brain is the size of a pea I still don't get it
 
Can I call a friend?
 
Well if there's ever an award for most headache-inducing (not sure if that's a word) post, I know which ones getting my vote. :boggled:
 
To restate for the terminally obtuse:

The word "what" has four letters.
The word "sometimes" has nine letters.
The word "never" has five letters.

The humor derives from the fact that it's formatted like a "brain teaser" type question even though it's a statement (or pedantically, three statements) rather than a question.

/buzzkillington
 
The humor derives from the fact that it's formatted like a "brain teaser" type question even though it's a statement (or pedantically, three statements) rather than a question.

It is a brain teaser as far as all the confusion it's caused in this thread.
 
Teen Pregnancies drop off significantly for women over the age of 20
 
Does 'sometimes 9 letters' qualify as a statement?
 

"Off" is actually an auto-antonym, a word which means the opposite of itself. The best example is "my alarm was going off, so I turned it off".
 
Back