Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,608 views
AJLW9xO.png
 
Oops, repost, here's another. Who has time for 24 7 when there's 27 6??

19895084_1596254233738381_1211139634719894597_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Why do I feel like the owner is trying to make up for something? :lol:
 
Are we Russian to get another pun session going? Let's cracker open then!
 
Don't use Volga language like that! 🤬🤬🤬
I'll get cheesed off otherwise.
 
No effort on that one; he just phoned it in.
 
My friend Sam sung that song a lot back in the day...

I'll get my coat.
 
I for some reason thought it was a shirt and was trying to find the shirt liner XD.
 
We need to tread carefully with these names. We don't want to make anyone Cross(-ply)

Ah, then I won't suggest Ray Dial.

EDIT: Or Misha Lan. (Or Mitch O'Lynn, for American readers).
 
Back