Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,556 views
Those black things around his groin definitely look like pants to me
uk_flag.png
I'd question my love for the sport if they didn't wear pants.
 
That is some of the most heartless, dumbest ass advertising I've ever seen.

What did they hope to achieve with a slogan like that? :irked:

I'm guessing someone took the sign from the school supplies section (It is back-to-school sale time in the U.S.) and brought it over to sporting goods.
 
$50 says the person that took the picture moved the sign themselves just for the sake of taking that picture.
 
$50 says the person that took the picture moved the sign themselves just for the sake of taking that picture.

Yep, like in DIY stores when the "white power" signs get moved to the axe section. True story.
 
Nope, real.


I wasn't doubting the authenticity. I'm saying that any idiot off the street could take one of those signs from one part of the store and bring it to the gun case.

I've seen nothing indicating that it's a Walmart sanctioned decision to place it there.
 
Gonna' need a tl;dr for that one. :dopey:
 
Back