Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,818 views
Kevin Stadler is my spirit animal.
 
we-fix-your-adverts-honest-funny-ads-mercedes.jpg
 
I think the Centaurs were defeated by the dragoons, as revenge for stealing the candy corn reserves out from the statues of King Friday.

That's what I've pieced together.

No, the dragons ate the last mint ice creams in the land which sparked a war between the hairy, Aragon looking people who love mint ice cream and the sexy women folk with slo-mo hair flicks who house the dragons for the price of some 'central heating' because everywhere in GOT looks like it could beat the cold side of the moon in a frigid cold nipple competition with a few degrees to spare.
 
I'm not following any of this, where are all the boobs I keep hearing about?
 
I'm not following any of this, where are all the boobs I keep hearing about?
I think you misheard when they say it's full of "tits", it's just a nature documentary about small birds.
 
After some of the bigger fight scenes, you see the occasional booboo as well. The Pixies quickly cover them up though.
 
Back