Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,635 views
cheesy-humour.jpg
 
I’ve seen the same thing with Pizza Hut bikes but the joke just wasn’t there.
 
I’ve seen the same thing with Pizza Hut bikes but the joke just wasn’t there.

3mCweul.gif


He thought it was funny.
 
Why wear the dinosaur mask? Humans are literally the Apexest of Apex Predators...
 
I they were still alive dinosaurs would out-apex basically everything else...
 
I they were still alive dinosaurs would out-apex basically everything else...
Guns, Walls, Tanks, Bulldozers etc. Dinosaurs don't stand a chance. If it was a fight between a T-Rex and a Eurofighter Typhoons, I know which one would win.
 
Depends if the Typhoons plan to eat the T-Rex afterwards...
 
Depends if the Typhoons plan to eat the T-Rex afterwards...
Unfortunately T-Rex's were slightly before my time, so I'm unable to comment on the nutritional benefits of eating T-Rex meat. However, anyone who has tried T-Rex steaks, please tell me if it's worth eating it.
 
Unfortunately T-Rex's were slightly before my time, so I'm unable to comment on the nutritional benefits of eating T-Rex meat. However, anyone who has tried T-Rex steaks, please tell me if it's worth eating it.

It's an extremely rare delicacy, very tough and crunchy, almost no calcium.
 
Back