Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,553 views
Tiny planes or a big-ass snek?
 
23737805_1569193866469716_6982555046444734932_o.jpg


Damn can't believe someone translated this into english. It was originally from Indonesian's Tahilalats Comic account. Lots of funny stuff there lol
 
Can't imagine what happened to the player in the goal nearest to the camera.
 
Lipton is pretty rank.
Lipton is what I grew up with, and therefore, awesome. Nothing better than a glass of fresh brewed sweet tea after mowing the lawn. :drool:
 
TB
Lipton is what I grew up with, and therefore, awesome. Nothing better than a glass of fresh brewed sweet tea after mowing the lawn. :drool:

Why in a glass and not a mug?
 
Why in a glass and not a mug?
I don't have any clear mugs and tea must be in a clear glass.

I could use a martini glass. :dopey:
 
TB
I don't have any clear mugs and tea must be in a clear glass.

I could use a martini glass. :dopey:

Wait.... are you drinking it cold?!
 
TB
Lipton is what I grew up with, and therefore, awesome. Nothing better than a glass of fresh brewed sweet tea after mowing the lawn. :drool:
Sweet tea is rank. Learn to have real tea with hot water, and milk and sugar as you like, I drink green though so none of that.
 
I have another one. Take me down to the Paradise City were the grass is green and the ............

783.jpg
 
Back