Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,591 views
Oh, I thought; Brits = tea(time).

Seems that I'm mistaken. I'm badly influenced by BBC programmes.
 
Oh, I thought; Brits = tea(time).

Seems that I'm mistaken. I'm badly influenced by BBC programmes.
Tea is very popular in Britain. I had a cup just yesterday.* Many people have one every hour or two. That doesn't mean, of course, that everyone here likes it.

*A tradesman was servicing my boiler (ooh err), and it's customary to make everybody one in those circumstances.
I didn't tell him about the penguins in the cupboard though.
 
The best way to serve tea is to pour that rank crap right down the drain. You all sicken me.
Right I'm reporting you to the police. It is well known that a British person who doesn't like tea is publicly executed.
 
Mm9e3PT_d.jpg
 
I theorized this morning that "just stranger things" should exist*. The internet did not let me down:

c3fb16a54f8e1ad97c93f45538a96f36.png


*sometimes it's hard to know whether I've been influenced by seeing something that I don't remember seeing.
 
The sun is responsible for a bunch of deaths.
but there is no recorded deaths of the Sun killing its inhabitants ;)
 
Learn to have real tea with hot water with milk and sugar

Naaah man. Appreciate the natural flavours of dried leaves themselves.
 
Naaah man. Appreciate the natural flavours of dried leaves themselves.
I do hence why I have green. If I have black tea then I have it black without milk or sugar.
 
Well that looks both impractical and uncomfortable. There's no way I'm paying money for something that will make me worse at a game.
 
Well that looks both impractical and uncomfortable. There's no way I'm paying money for something that will make me worse at a game.

A metal controller for PS2 would be great because I wouldn't have to buy so many of them.
 
Back