Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,584 views
Surely she can't be serious!
Shame that one loses something in the translation from speech to text...unless one gets the reference. :p
 
Surely she's can't be serious!

dont-call-me-shirley.jpg
 
How great is that movie? :lol:
I feel like the one and only person in the world who thought it was stupid.

Same with The Office.
 
I am pretty sure it isn't. Everyone I know loves it.

The fact that the movie was made to seem bad, is what makes it so good.

Tell me the landing scene wasn't hysterical.
 
In other words, they would never jump off the cliff.

That's a behavioural fabrication by nature documentary makers, so they wouldn't anyway ;) [/KILLJOY]
 
Over 43,000 posts in the Funny Picture Thread VII. What determines where VIII starts?
 
That's an indication that we've finally learned to behave ourselves. I thru VI were shut down for repeated violations of AUP in image content, arguments over funny or not, and other assorted whining. Apparently we are trainable...
 
How does closing a thread and then reopening the same thread solve an argument?
 
How does closing a thread and then reopening the same thread solve an argument?
Insanity can prove effective sometimes. Just look at how seven attempts have ended up resulting in a relatively respectful bit of a laugh for all involved.

Edit: I shall not be answering with any proper explanation owing to the fact that I don’t know psychology and other such subjects too well.
 

The 2nd pic is Oregon, literally. Two years ago, we were so unprepared for snow, teachers were literally waiting in the gym and cafeteria soothing/playing with students until 8pm because traffic was so horrible. Last year they decided to cancel school if it looked like he 2nd pic :lol: Ahh, the pendulum swings, eh?


Jerome
 
Back