Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,556 views
That's a behavioural fabrication by nature documentary makers, so they wouldn't anyway ;) [/KILLJOY]
340500-200.png
 
I don't see it either. Must be blind.
 
It’s right in front of your face.
 
How does closing a thread and then reopening the same thread solve an argument?
I'm pretty sure there was a week or two between closing the old threads and opening the new. Banhammering the offenders from the closed threads may have helped.
 
Frida... "free da"

Say the name out loud.
 
*gah*

Pinched a nerve in my neck watching that one soar over my head.

*smiles and waves* Proceed.
 
The snowballs would just be larger (presumably) and higher (presumably) on the snowwoman.
 
TB
The snowballs would just be larger (presumably) and higher (presumably) on the snowwoman.
One presumes (presumably).
 
So I can presume to presume that you gentlemen (presumably) are presuming regarding the location of snowballs (presumably) on snowmen and snowwomen?
 
So I can presume to presume that you gentlemen (presumably) are presuming regarding the location of snowballs (presumably) on snowmen and snowwomen?
Suppose.
 
Back