Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,723 views
5f014f403623e2679b66bad949fad3c5--funny-star-wars-star-wars-meme.jpg
 

For some reason that made me think of Planet of the Apes. And since I’ve only seen the Simpsons parody, here is a parody of that parody.

“Oh my Sith I was wrong! It was Hoth all along! Yes you finally made a Wookie out of me!”
 
My dog is looking a bit sapped out. If it were your dog, wood you take him to the vet?

42414153220_d1b63d2162_o.jpg


Punfest: GO!!!

No. You're barking up th-

I can't, that was too easy. The cornustone of a good pun is to make it a bit clever.
 
My dog is looking a bit sapped out. If it were your dog, wood you take him to the vet?

42414153220_d1b63d2162_o.jpg


Punfest: GO!!!
You can't force a pun fest to start, they have to be natural or things turn pugly.
 
Nice shirt.

Seth Rogan is a dope pedo.
 
My dog is looking a bit sapped out. If it were your dog, wood you take him to the vet?

42414153220_d1b63d2162_o.jpg


Punfest: GO!!!

I’m sure this exact same thing happened last week...
 
Back