Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,527 views
a0QpNBQ_460s.jpg
 
Yeah, had a similar situation before.

We asked the biology teacher that why do have to learn about the eye of a fly.

He said we can go to England to wash, then.

You know what that means.
 

I am disappointed. I've gone through three chemistry classes and haven't been able to use this once. Such a wasited life.
 
Last edited:
If I had a dollar for every time I botched a message typed on a mobile keyboard, I wouldn't need to be typing on a mobile keyboard.

As you were. :lol::banghead:
Of course, blame it on your keyboard. :D
 
4ff2b872cc0ac2a4ff98dcfb16f9baf6.jpg


It is not the picture that is funny but the how stupid some people can be.

Male ego and stupidity in progress.
 
It is not the picture that is funny but the how stupid some people can be.

Male ego and stupidity in progress.

I'm sure they gave it a lot of thought and research before hand. In fact, you can see one of the empty kegs of thought and research to the right of the pool.

Sorry for the double... but I just realised there's Star Wars meme's on the page..

... and then I realised how few wouldn't need censoring...


.. anyway..

45590030_795574387459295_4441947588039540736_n.jpg


45751575_797073637309370_5169119803616526336_n.jpg




35485138_680635262286542_2025312981142732800_n.jpg
.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"We have three! Steve is documenting this achievement."
:dunce:

I have a habit of discounting those behind the camera...
 
Let's be honest though fella's... it gets the job done. Have you ever seen two women trying to get a Sofa down a tight staircase?

Even this photo I found on google from WebMD.com ...

getty_rm_photo_of_couple_lifting_sofa_together.jpg


... shows that using a woman for the task is the incorrect method.





;)
 
Back