Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,822 views
I think it be-hoof-s me to leave this pun session before it gets worse.
 
20140227.png
 
Wow, I wasn't expecting to see Mac's mum today.

46800600_10158633817199815_7902031404144263168_n.jpg
 
I don’t get it.
It looks to be suggesting that the priest is getting married to the groom instead of merely officiating, and that the groom is actually a baby in a man suit--alluding to pedophilia.
 
It looks to be suggesting that the priest is getting married to the groom instead of merely officiating, and that the groom is actually a baby in a man suit--alluding to pedophilia.

..and that babies love priests?
 
It looks to be suggesting that the priest is getting married to the groom instead of merely officiating, and that the groom is actually a baby in a man suit--alluding to pedophilia.
It's a reference to the Catholic church scandal that broke out recently.
 
If we're talking sauces, I'll just leave this here...

25CST08md.jpg
 
Back