Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,394 views
71D3lW8gicL._SY355_.jpg
 
I was in Starbucks earlier today, they asked for my name so they could write it on my cup. I said “Duncan”.

Somehow I ended up with this...

upload_2018-12-7_19-21-56-jpeg.785018
:lol:

Be honest now...is it wrong?
 
I was in Starbucks earlier today, they asked for my name so they could write it on my cup. I said “Duncan”.

Somehow I ended up with this...

View attachment 785018
This reminded me of what a female friend said to in high school,
THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF MEN,
WANKERS AND LIARS,
WHICH ONE ARE YOU?
:lol:
 
A fair percentage of women want to have a figure like that.
 
Shem has a figure like that.
 
A fair percentage of the women that wear yoga pants don’t have a figure like that...
Yeah... And it's not a good sight:lol:
 
I was in Starbucks earlier today, they asked for my name so they could write it on my cup. I said “Duncan”.

Somehow I ended up with this...

View attachment 785018

I said "Sam".

They wrote Jam. Poor girl that made the drink tried desperately; "Jaim"? "Jamie"? "Jane"? "Jan"?


I am convinced the Starbucks clerks just want to troll their baristas.
 
Back