Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,601 views
I have no idea where to look for the funny and I hate to ask, but is there a reference that I’m missing here?
It's a reference to a song that I shall not link to as it doesn't deserve the page views.
 
52922912_2572038216204894_1271026306313617408_o.jpg
 
48D56330-CECD-40BB-8CA0-B1E3731B8CB7.jpeg


Update.
Really. No love for Prison Mike
 
Last edited:
Brexit is still the best of all though.
 
Some of those are golden

Departugal
Quitaly
Donemark
Swedone
Withdrawsaw
AdiEU

Full
"Czech-out" got me good.

Edit: I just spotted "Nethermind".

:lol:
 
Last edited:
Oslo la vista.
 
:lol: Best map ever.


Jerome
 
Brexit is still the best of all though.

We have the original, but isn’t everyone excited for Sleavenia? I just can’t wait!

On a slightly related note; my Nan, being old and mad, calls it Britex, which I’m sure is the name of some appliance company.
 
Slovacate doesn't work. There's no such country as Slovay-kia.

Quitaly is A1 material though.
 
On a slightly related note; my Nan, being old and mad, calls it Britex, which I’m sure is the name of some appliance company.
Sounds like a portmanteau of "British Textile".
 
Isn't it technically not a fan though. A fan is a device used to move air, whereas that is a Turbine, something which is moved by air.
...moved by a fluid.

#BuzzKillington2

:sly:
 
Back