Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,616 views
trump-long-tie1.jpg
 
TB
I'd have left the monitors alone and eaten the Hershey's bar.
He left it but took the almost full bag that was in front of the other monitor.
 

Anyone man with a gem stone and hocus pocus chart on their desk derserves to be pranked if you ask me (I’m sure nobody asked me).

It’s a very womanly desk...
 
I think I’ve found an early version of the HANS-device :lol:

View attachment 802247

Imagine for a moment that you're driving around the with the buds. You unbuckle yours on the downlow, nobody notices. Moments later you brake check and laugh your rear end off at all of your injured friends.
 
Not advisable to use those at breakneck speed...
 
giphy.gif


Can't be talking about headbanging without mentioning this trio.:lol:
That was actually the one I was picturing then came across the Wayne and Garth one instead. :p
 
Back