Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,075 views
2z90inm.jpg

:lol:👍
 
264864_1889333028459_1095450019_31723409_4885093_n.jpg


Now that's a warning label.
 

Have a situation like that but at it's at like 6-9pm right when myself and other day-jobbers are trying to relax after work, and he does it for like an hour at a time. Totally gonna change that to fit my situation. Many thanks! đź’ˇ
 
Is that the intake filter way at the bottom like that? Took me a while to figure out what was funny.
 
It's on the turbocharger, not the best place for it but I don't see how thats funny.
 
Yes it is....

I still don't see the funny :indiff:
 
"Wankel Rotary Engine" an Inherently Funny Word, even though it's actually three words. Anyone within earshot of such a word is very likely to at least stifle a chuckle.

You know, words like "garbanzo" and "Cucamonga."
 
How old are you, and how does a picture of an engine bay accomplish what you intended?
 
But Felix Wankel was German... That makes his name remarkably more interesting sounding. Less like "Wanker" and more like "Vanquish".
 
Eh, I suppose I was far too subtle for my own good. While the words "Wankel Rotary Engine" may be inherently funny, a picture of one is not.

So I'll try something a bit more conventional, starting with a summary of my previous attempt at humor in this thread:
funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg
 
I think that was the point of his sarcasm.
 
You must be German.

No, but I was stationed there for a few years. Their spirits are a bit stronger than the tap water served in American bars.

But enough about me, let's have some funny pictures, like this:
catsecurityisonpatrolp1.gif
 
No, but I was stationed there for a few years. Their spirits are a bit stronger than the tap water served in American bars.

But enough about me, let's have some funny pictures, like this:
catsecurityisonpatrolp1.gif

That is a .GIF, we have a thread for those.
 
I am by no means saying you are not welcome here, but there is in fact a funny GIF thread as well. Others will likely get angry at you.

I should say though, the way you roll with things is exactly the kind of thing we like here.
 
All right, I'll put that one in the gif thread and park this one right here:
funny-car-photos-its-opposite-day.jpg
 
Who else is reminded of the, I'm a Wankelholic Thread in the GT5 Section? :lol: I got scared at the title, I think I know why it got a bunch of posts on the first day.
 
I hardly set foot in the GT5 section.
kinda like most people who frequent the Rumble Strip.
 
Back