Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,935 views
964324-hope_meme_super.jpg


Too bad she looks like Sheldon from BBang Theory. (Did I just ruin this for everyone lol?)
 
Why yes, yes you did.
 
I hear by announce that I googled it and now hate your guts.

Congratulations.
 
Haha, when i first read it I didn't get it, then I re-read it and burst out laughing. Nice one king.
 
Too bad she looks like Sheldon from BBang Theory. (Did I just ruin this for everyone lol?)

Aww, yeah you really did :(

I love that show, how did I not notice this before now?!
 




and just to be different, business dog
 
Dead Mouse 5.
 
You're all hilariou5
 
Sorry, that's 5illy.
 
When did "5" become a 5ub5titute for the letter 5?
 
Let's 335, I think it was 1972, on calculators.
 
I'm beginning to think Keanu is forever alone :lol:
 
Why forever alone?

Because Race Car....


:D Did I do that right? Does this make me "hip"?
 
Why forever alone?

Because Race Car....


:D Did I do that right? Does this make me "hip"?

*Puts on hipster glasses*

Dude, please.

I've been doing BECAUSE RACECAR jokes before page 24* even existed.


*For us people displaying 20 posts per page.
 
:lol:
 
You got me Coxis. I cant hide my will to aspire to be like you....

:)
 
Those business-cats are getting pretty good, though the red dot one remains fantastic. :lol:
 
I agree, the business cat meme is picking up. 👍

Also, why like Azuremen? Is he a hipster? :p :lol:
 
Back