Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,256 comments
70156251_2575227639374484_2686967708297199616_n.jpg
Okay, the guy behind Lorn is really creepy...

Last edited:
Everything I've seen seems to suggest that I'm not missing a damn thing by not paying attention to so-called "YouTubers".

Everything I've seen seems to suggest that I'm not missing a damn thing by not paying attention to so-called "YouTubers".

There's a lot of people out there producing genuinely good/high quality content on YouTube or Podcast media, and I certainly don't begrudge them dropping in a word for their sponsors if it helps them out, I've even specifically bought things in the past recommended by YouTube channels I watch, because it helps out those channels. As long as the promotion is honest and open, I'm fine with it, by definition a channel or YouTuber is admitting they're taking money for promotion by referring to it as sponsorship. It's "influencers" that produce **** content and don't disclose who's paying them what to promote the product, and they still happily take the monetisation revenue for doing nothing other than sell you stuff...

edit: I mean, yeah, there's a lot of **** on YouTube as well.

Well most of these so-called YouTube "personalities" aren't any good.

Well most of these so-called YouTube "personalities" aren't any good.
Indeed, and I’m someone who binge watches BK4 memes out of sheer boredom (though it did pique me enough to play GT3 again so...)

YouTube personalities are mostly there to shame people and create havoc. Worst affected is ~10s now (like my younger sister) who are watching obnoxious paid promotions pretty much. And no one will do anything about it.

Back