Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,303 comments
cb5db177f1fa46407ab50e4c56a1733c-therapy-humor-therapy-quotes.jpg

2016.jpg

73372303_939486419761935_2154965940591132672_n.jpg

Last edited:
Everything I've seen seems to suggest that I'm not missing a damn thing by not paying attention to so-called "YouTubers".

The trick is to find the ones which aren't annoying hucksters or wannabe reality TV stars; unfortunately, it's also a lot of trial and error.

But mostly, I just search for what I want and need, not subscribe.

Santa's no angel.

hsw88w9nqnu31.jpg

GTP vs Wham has lost its charm since George Michael's death. Perhaps GTP vs Mariah would be a new challenge for the year, especially as it's an even more grating and annoying overplayed song than Last Christmas.

TB
Getting Whammed! sounds infinitely better than getting Careyed, though.
Getting Whammed! is what we dread, and with good reason. If we can arbitrarily change things like that then maybe this is just a game to some people.

GTP vs Wham has lost its charm since George Michael's death. Perhaps GTP vs Mariah would be a new challenge for the year, especially as it's an even more grating and annoying overplayed song than Last Christmas.
TB
Getting Whammed! sounds infinitely better than getting Careyed, though.
Getting Whammed! is what we dread, and with good reason. If we can arbitrarily change things like that then maybe this is just a game to some people.
I already suggested the Apocareypse last year, and gave reasons.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...mming-vs-gtplanet.382770/page-9#post-12572165

Back