Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,797 views
Heh, I shouldn't laugh, I mean yes it's stupid, but more often than no I don't even lock my bike up - which is arguably more stupid.
 
I've seen enough cop shows to know that that lock would still defeat a significant proportion of criminals in the world
 
aEp1eGn_460s.jpg
 
They look like a particularly Aryan group to me. Could be either.
 
I still think it is about masks and Corona. You know 2019 and 2020.

Why do I have this feeling that you're only joking?
It's a pun on the word race meaning both "running contest" and "ethnic grouping".

Either that or...

 
It's a pun on the word race meaning both "running contest" and "ethnic grouping".

Either that or...


That BBC video is not available over here. I don't get the pun. :guilty:
 
Do they come with any particular... smell?

EDIT: Just realized I spoke in plural, for one mask. Gee, don't know where my mind was for a second, there...
 
Last edited:
Back