Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,616 views

When introducing her Michaels said something about her probably getting teared up. I can't remember the exact words but it was... not tactful.
 
IMG_20210207_124115.jpg
 
When introducing her Michaels said something about her probably getting teared up. I can't remember the exact words but it was... not tactful.
Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought he said that she said she would tear up?
 
TB
Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought he said that she said she would tear up?

I cannot recall. Looks like it was Jim Nantz. I thought I'd have it recorded so I went and checked, but it must have been discussed in the pre-game show because I don't see it in the actual superbowl recording.

Either way, even if she did say that, I can't imagine you lead with that in your story about the first female referee in the superbowl. "Tear" should not make it into the final statement.
 
But what was she doing out of the kitchen?
 
And in the middle of all the puns, this now seems quite prescient.


I guess they went with the spending millions in research AND the hoax.
 
FB_IMG_1613327311643.jpg
Hallowe'en Devil's Birthday.jpg
 
If you want to ring, connect the wires.

FB_IMG_1613382661674.jpg
 
TBH, that is pretty much the Slytherin application process
 
Back