Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,968 views
Wci0S00.png


(technically, I'm breaking the ''no swearing'' rule here :P )
 
I have no idea what catnip is (kidnap of a cat maybe?) but if it involves a cat, I like it.
 
I have no idea what catnip is (kidnap of a cat maybe?) but if it involves a cat, I like it.

Catnip is an herb. It has genes of the mint plants.
When these plants are bruised or disturbed they give off an intoxicating aroma to cats.

They will roll in, eat, sniff this herb to give them a “high” .
The effects last only a short time and are completely safe for them.
(Much like marijuana in most humans).
 
Heh funny, that house with Kurt Cobain and his famous quote on it is close to where I life, in fact I drive past it every week or so. Didn't expect to see it in this thread.
DKW9ssbXkAAM5Z7.jpg
 
Back