Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,303 comments
Your avatar checks out. This was written by a cat wasn't it?
DRnsi6M.png

I don't know how to turn it off.

Covidiocy is mental illness.
20211001-064110.jpg

Man, that seems like forever ago. Soon after I posted that, it wasn't really an issue...though I have, begrudgingly, been back to the office since.
Creatures, obviously!

Jerome
Florida Man is not to be reckoned with, but he's also as much a danger to himself as anything else.
DRnsi6M.png

I don't know how to turn it off.
Possibly the best thing to come out of this ****.

FAf5_ihXEAAjOvf.jpg

I'm old enough to remember when it was Prince. And before that I recall* it was Marc Bolan - and I've definitely heard all three as the subject of the stomach-pumped due to ingestion of a pint of... fluid urban legend.

They probably said it about Oscar Wilde too back in the day.

*Although I don't recall it being at my school, only that people said that people said the same thing about Bolan before they said it about Prince; Bolan died the same morning I was born, so we weren't contemporaries.

I'm old enough to remember when it was Prince. And before that I recall* it was Marc Bolan - and I've definitely heard all three as the subject of the stomach-pumped due to ingestion of a pint of... fluid urban legend.

They probably said it about Oscar Wilde too back in the day.

*Although I don't recall it being at my school, only that people said that people said the same thing about Bolan before they said it about Prince; Bolan died the same morning I was born, so we weren't contemporaries.
Ron Jeremy used to do that. But there was no rib removal for him.

Back