Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,635 views
Your avatar checks out. This was written by a cat wasn't it?
DRnsi6M.png

I don't know how to turn it off.
 
Covidiocy is mental illness.
20211001-064110.jpg


Man, that seems like forever ago. Soon after I posted that, it wasn't really an issue...though I have, begrudgingly, been back to the office since.
Creatures, obviously!



Jerome
Florida Man is not to be reckoned with, but he's also as much a danger to himself as anything else.
DRnsi6M.png

I don't know how to turn it off.
Possibly the best thing to come out of this ****.

...

FAf5_ihXEAAjOvf.jpg
 
1633096979801.png


I deliberately consume plenty of water before bed so I wake up early needing to pee. I think it’s what people did before door knockers and alarm clocks.
 
View attachment 1083674

I deliberately consume plenty of water before bed so I wake up early needing to pee. I think it’s what people did before door knockers and alarm clocks.
Way back when We had to get up because the fireplace ran out of heat and we had to revive it.
 
I'm old enough to remember when it was Prince. And before that I recall* it was Marc Bolan - and I've definitely heard all three as the subject of the stomach-pumped due to ingestion of a pint of... fluid urban legend.

They probably said it about Oscar Wilde too back in the day.


*Although I don't recall it being at my school, only that people said that people said the same thing about Bolan before they said it about Prince; Bolan died the same morning I was born, so we weren't contemporaries.
 
Saw this on Twitter.

Van Gogh down by the river
FBIl1YOWEAAZx2x.jpg
 
I'm old enough to remember when it was Prince. And before that I recall* it was Marc Bolan - and I've definitely heard all three as the subject of the stomach-pumped due to ingestion of a pint of... fluid urban legend.

They probably said it about Oscar Wilde too back in the day.


*Although I don't recall it being at my school, only that people said that people said the same thing about Bolan before they said it about Prince; Bolan died the same morning I was born, so we weren't contemporaries.
Ron Jeremy used to do that. But there was no rib removal for him.
 
Back