Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,597 views
1633979860783.png
 
I'm old enough to remember when it was Prince. And before that I recall* it was Marc Bolan - and I've definitely heard all three as the subject of the stomach-pumped due to ingestion of a pint of... fluid urban legend.

They probably said it about Oscar Wilde too back in the day.


*Although I don't recall it being at my school, only that people said that people said the same thing about Bolan before they said it about Prince; Bolan died the same morning I was born, so we weren't contemporaries.
I heard Prince, Boy George and Marc Almond. Never heard it attributed to Marc Bolan but it doesn't surprise me that it has been.
 
You've just reminded me of that song again. Oh no we have 16 days before the onslaught of Careygeddon begins.
 
Now I have to wonder what actual useful knowledge my brain was forced to delete as it absorbed the kangaroo map information...

51592683270_7786c78ff4.jpg
 
Last edited:
You wish you look that good now!
…If I ever looked that good to start with…

Some of us just aren’t pretty. I make up for it in other areas though… I make a mean curry. I bet Mariah couldn’t do that.
 
Well now I need to know where I would need to go to apply for a kangaroo permit, and whether I can get an exemption for a wallaby, and how to actually discuss this without someone thinking I'm doing a Monty Python sketch.
 
Always remember: You're not ugly, you're just poor. lol
I prefer the term “broke”. My assets are reasonably well taken care of, yet I’m always scratching around for beer tokens.
 
Back