Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,546 views
I stopped listening to the news about 25-40 years ago because I got tired of listening to the.... Well... Manure... ;)
 
1669769737609.png
 
Seeing the climbing frame replace the woman's head is infinitely amusing to me and I'm not sure why.
 
Gosh.

Screenshot 2022-11-17 003955.png


The comparative size and location of the pond doesn't help.

Grid reference TQ 097 506, if you want to look it up.
 
Last edited:
I have Indy finding Han on a t shirt that my wife found for me a few years back.
I love it.
 
Looks well insulated.Would a mains current get through that?

Edit: I’m half expecting “try it and find out” as a reply.
 
Last edited:
Looks well insulated.Would a mains current get through that?

Edit: I’m half expecting “try it and find out” as a reply.
It's purpose is to use a generator to power your house, you disconnect the main breaker and plug one end into the generator and the other end into a wall outlet. The main problem is you would need to have an outside outlet otherwise you would have to have the generator running inside your house. Or use a heavy duty extension cord.
 
Not sure where I saw this two years ago so if it's a repeat, I apologise.

FB_IMG_1670518221480.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back