Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,552 views
27E2waQ.jpg
 
"Good afternoon! I have a minivan I want to trade in today."


Jerome
 
I guess that’s how it looks when a minivan is ovulating
 
I'd be Eggstatic when its all cleaned up.


Jerome
 
Well, that's all gone to shell in a henbucket...
 
You guys with the clucking puns again.
 
Trying to get to a working refrigerator in time? The driver must have been scrambling but I guess now the yolk is on him.
 
Last edited:
What's happening to that fella in the middle? There's shoes but no discernible legs. Was somebody chased by armed Libyans for stealing plutonium and accidentally went back thirty years but inadvertently swooned his future mother while forcing his pater familias to listen to Van Halen, causing photographic evidence to vaporize?
 
What's happening to that fella in the middle? There's shoes but no discernible legs. Was somebody chased by armed Libyans for stealing plutonium and accidentally went back thirty years but inadvertently swooned his future mother while forcing his pater familias to listen to Van Halen, causing photographic evidence to vaporize?
Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS
 
TB
Looks like one half of Bojack Horseman and I can't unsee it.

If he really has no legs, what's with the shoes? I have so many questions.
 
Last edited:
Back