Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,546 views
If the driver wants to slam the brakes on that hard, it's his funeral.
sir-isaac-newton-meme-v0-qftyudny850c1.jpg
 
Wouldn't be surprised if Little Ho on the prairie actually exists lol.
 
p78
Wouldn't be surprised if Little Ho on the prairie actually exists lol.
LOL. It does sound like a porn parody name but there also seem to be a couple of copycat sticker placements as well.

qydqs7ianke71.jpg
4801541551_cdfda01afe_b.jpg
 
Yeah, I'm sure some porno has been made with that title.... :(
 
My youngest son ran into two windows when he was a toddler when the company I worked for at the time, moved to some swanky office with perfectly clean floor to ceiling windows. I felt so bad, he didn't quite understand what happened, poor guy. So I get it, but seeing adults do it, thats just priceless.


Jerome
 
My youngest son ran into two windows when he was a toddler when the company I worked for at the time, moved to some swanky office with perfectly clean floor to ceiling windows. I felt so bad, he didn't quite understand what happened, poor guy. So I get it, but seeing adults do it, thats just priceless.


Jerome
I still have traumatic memories of the maze I encountered as a kid at Littlehampton seaside resort. It was a covered building with a bunch of hexagonal pillars that had glass panes inserted at random between most of them.

After a few painful lessons I soon learnt to run the maze while stretching my arms out in front of me. But there were a lot of bruised kids coming out of that attraction. Imagine if they hadn't toughened the glass...
 
Last edited:
My child is making meatballs for some spaghetti this evening. After we mixed the meat and spices, they said, "Let's put some aluminum foil on the cookie tray, then we can put balls into the oven!"

They didn't understand why I chuckled.... ;)
 
Back