Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,889 views
\o/

hKV7w.jpg


Hope the censoring is fair enough.
 
^ that's how I feel all the time.
 
To add to the V-Tech just kicked in.

vtec-just-kicked-in-yo-1.jpg
 
The resemblance is uncanny! :lol:
 
Whenever I see a Business Dog pic, I think of Brian Griffin from Family Guy.
 
Acting skills are about the same level too! :dopey:

If you can blink you can act as well Richard Gere!

Edit: Awesome post livemusic 👍
 
funny-pictures-ill-take-questions-now.jpg

Our US President is now..... a rabbit? :lol: He'll probably take carrots for tax payments now on. :sly: Which he will feed to the 645 bundles of joy... :lol:

funny-pictures-sorry-im-late-sir.jpg

It's Business Cat!! :dopey:

funny-pictures-we-havent-decided.jpg

Anyone can think of a good charity name? ;)

I got one... Really Cute Kittens Want Money MEOW. :lol:


Randy
 
Last edited:
The charity to the foundation of helping people who cant think of a name to name their charity charity :dopey:
 
MV5BMTI0MTA0MDgwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODg0OTM3._V1._SX485_SY323_.jpg


Have you ever seen a man eat his own head? No? Then you haven't seen everything....
 
Back