Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,455 views
Pepper Spray Cop is my new idol.
 
daily-morning-awesomeness-85.jpg

Co-operative gaming at its best.
 
Money and Fame ruin everything...
 
I wish I knew how to get pictures from my IPod to here, I was at my uncles for Thanksgiving and I was going to connect to his Internet and one of the other networks was named "Get your own Internet" :D
 
This was our turkey last year at thanksgiving. Don't ever let my dad near the grill.

DSCF0760.jpg


And this is what my PC used to look like.

DSCF8261.jpg
 
This was our turkey last year at thanksgiving. Don't ever let my dad near the grill.

DSCF0760.jpg

Is that a piece of turkey or a piece of coal? :lol: :sick:
 
Or some strange mongrel hybrid of both?
 
Looks like someone's burnt Nemo. :odd:
 
*tucks a $10 bill into prisonermonkey's waistband*
 
Ah come on, she only licked his nose..
 
Is it?

EDIT: No wait, I think I get the reference now. :D
 
You've obviously never seen the Anime thread, I never know if I should delete my history if I ever go into that thread.
 
To continue the idea:

superheroes-batman-superman-hmm-im-the-white-electric-bill-great.png


The Green Cello. Urmm...yeah
 
Yeah, this is the "Funny Pic Thread", not the "Picture with some words or instructions on it" thread.

We've had Jedi-name threads and MLP-name thread (err... maybe... it rings a horrifying bell) so there's no reason to lump Superhero names or "I ... with ... because ..." into here.
 
Back